Are you looking for a way to print tickets? Trying to help your customers print tickets to your next event?
We recently revised our website to accommodate ticket buyers who need to print their tickets or resend their mobile tickets. “My Tickets“ has replaced the “Member Area” of our old site, and we’ve streamlined the process to make things as simple as possible for ticket buyers.
Check out how easy it really is:
• In order to make ticket purchasing as easy as possible for your customers, we don’t require your ticket buyers to set up an account before they buy a ticket — we automatically set up their account when the ticket is sold.
• After the checkout is completed, we send them an email with their user’s login info and password. If they have purchased tickets through ShowClix in the past, the system remembers the email used previously and stores all of their purchases in their “My Tickets” account.
• Users can easily sign in (or get a super-quick “forgotten password” email reminder) to see upcoming and previous events that they purchased tickets for.
• The customer’s most recent purchased ticket is displayed first, and for each event, ticket buyers can see all of the event’s information, get a Google map location for directions, and see the actual event page for updates or content.
• Finally, if the purchased ticket was delivered via mobile ticketing, “My Tickets” allows users to change the cell phone number to where they want the ticket to be sent. Customers can even forward tickets to someone else’s cell phone, if they were purchased for a friend.
Want to learn more? Check out this “My Tickets” article.
Make ticket buying easier for your customers. Learn more about online ticketing.