It’s the time of year where celebrations are back to back!
We’ve gathered a quick countdown of five useful tips for your New Year’s Eve event. With over 150 NYE events listed at NYEFinder.com, we’re becoming the experts on ticketing for this major holiday. Take it from us, and use these tips for your celebration into 2013:
5. Make Event Pages Pop. With pre-designed themed templates, you can take your event page for your New Year’s Eve event from “wow” to “POW!” Also, encourage any questions or discussions in the Comments section and give all the necessary detailsÂ on your event page.
4. Chose the Right Music. Of course there is the classic “Auld Lang Syne,” but there are other songs that are perfect for NYE! Some great suggestions, no matter the size or type of your event can be found over at diffuser.fm. Of course, you can never go wrong with some Earth, Wind, and Fire to get the party started!
3. Speed Up Your Lines: Don’t leave anyone outside the door when the ball drops. Admitting guests with a free, responsive ticket scanner app will get people into your event fast.
2. Get The Word Out (Even During The Event!): Create a unique hashtag for Twitter and Instagram users to share throughout the night with their photos and updates from your event. Be sure to post the hashtag on your brand’s Twitter or Instagram, and you’ll have a flood of fun memories on your feed! Need some ideas?
1. Stay In Touch In The New Year: Want to keep in touch with your NYE ticket buyers and keep them coming back for future events? Gather feedback from your customers, or send a notice of an upcoming event with a targeted email to your customers.
…Happy New Year!