Did you know you can change the content on your print-at-home tickets?
Request a customized ticket layout from our Client Services team, and send us your content for everything from ads for your partners to special instructions for your customers.
To get started, you’ll want to send an inquiry to one of our Client Service reps at email@example.com. Then, you’ll need to provide us your visual or other content assets for the tickets with a clear description of what you need.
Here are some common examples of the types of content people ask us to add to their print-at-home tickets, as well as some guidelines on what you’ll need to send to us.
Advertising and sponsors.
- Use the spaces available your print-at-home tickets to provide promotional space for your partners, sponsors, or advertisers. Still a popular ticket type, you’ll provide widespread exposure to a huge chunk of your attendees.
- Requirements: Please send us image assets with the following filetype parameters:
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ 8-bit colormap, non-interlaced PNG.
- 300- and 720-dpi supported.
Terms of Service.
- Have any special rules or agreements that you need to reiterate to your customers? Add a custom ToS to any print-at-home ticket layout.
- Requirements: Up to 1,400 characters.
Instructions and messaging.
- Want to provide easy driving directions or other instructions for your customers? Include it right on the ticket with a custom message.
- Requirements: This field permits up to 355 characters.
Have more questions about custom ticket layouts? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org!