Since there are so many marketing platforms and online tools available to raise interest in your event, you might find yourself asking which is the most cost-effect solution to include in your marketing budget.
One effective way to create event awareness is to use Google’s display ads. For a minimal monthly investment, you can point the right customers to your event on the right websites at the right time.
Google’s Display Network (GDN) lets you place display ads on a variety of news sites, blogs and other niche sites to reach potential ticket buyers. The ads communicate across all devices, featuring a combination audience targeting tools to help you find, reach and connect with the right audience.
What’s the advantage of using Google Display Ads versus other available awareness marketing tools?
Largest potential reach.
- It’s the world’s largest ad network.
- It reaches more than 80% of all internet users worldwide.
Extensive targeting options.
- Target one or more specific websites you know your customers frequent.
- Target interest categories, e.g., those interested the type of event you’re hosting.
- Target demographically by the average age and location of your customers.
- Target site categories related to your event.
- Target those who’ve already visited your site through remarketing.
- It’s managed through your already existing Google AdWords account.
- You can advertise in a variety of formats and sizes with text ads, static and animated image ads, rich media and video ads. Don’t worry if you do not have anyone on staff that can quickly make image ads. Google provides a free tool in your account (Google Display Ad Builder) to help you create professional ads in minutes.
- Receive a high number of ad impressions for a lower cost.
- Run ads only during certain hours of the day or days of the week when your customers are most active.
- Use daily budget caps to help you stay on track.