Last week, our team members rubbed elbows with Mickey Mouse, while attending the International Ticketing Association (INTIX) conference. The three-day event is one of the largest gatherings of ticketing professionals representing ticketing, sales, technology, finance, and marketing professionals who work in arts, sports, entertainment, and public venues.
Our team got to participate in educational workshops, show off our products and features on the trade show floor, and exchange ideas with our peers.
We want to share a few of our favorite moments from INTIX 2016:
- Our own Amy Kline, Client Success Manager, won the coveted INTIX Spirit Award! She embodied the INTIX spirit of enthusiasm, friendship, participation, and cooperation.
- Our RFID photo station was a big hit at the INTIX Bash held at Tortilla Jo’s in downtown Disney. Attendees took selfies, group photos, and created hilarious GIFs that they then shared on their social media accounts.
- We had many people visit us at booth #903. We made great connections and hope to partner with them in the future. More to come!
- One of the coolest sessions we attended was the Facial Recognition Technology for Ticketing. We learned how it could be used, what the potential benefits might be to venues and customers, and touched on the discussion around privacy. Exciting stuff!
- We rode Indiana Jones Adventure (twice), during a quick team outing at Disneyland!
We are already looking forward to next year’s conference in New Orleans!